The world of technology hastens the productions in an easy yet professional manner. It benefited many skill type labor experts to undertake their tasks and minimize the mistake of executing their work. The carpenters, construction workers and wood workers are being more competent because of their technical know-how in operating various machines. One of these modern types of machines is the Wen 4208 Drill Press. It is a great equipment to do the piercing, drilling, plating, sanding and other activities that relates to industrial works. This is a must have equipment that will render a successful service and yield to a better performance. Not only that, it can even exceed the expectations of the clients.
FEATURES OF THE EQUIPMENT AND OTHER TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Contains a 2 inch spindle travel with easy to read, accurate, locking linear depth and drilling operations in a repetitive manner.
- It has a durable induction motor of 1/3 HP that provides a superior power and develops enough torque.
- It has a speed of 5 and a speed RPM of 3100, 2340, 1720, 1100 and 620 especially for various thick materials.
- The cast iron working table measured at 6.5 x 6.5 inches, an adjustable height and it can bevels in a constant 45 degrees having a left and right direction.
- Has a 8 inch swing as an essential feature for drilling function for plastics, wood, metal and other materials.
- It has a maximum capacity of 0.50 to 1 inch thick of cast iron.
- This drill press can manage to produce an accurate, repeatable and consistent holes as well as more precise than a manual hand held type of drill.
- Small in size because of its portable feature.
- The performance is outstanding even if at higher speeds, smooth as well as maintain a balanced performance.
- Efficient equipment for wood workers manufactured and distributed by WEN since 1951. It is one of the competitive leading brands nowadays.
COMPETITIVENESS OF PRICE AND WARRANTY SERVICES
The Wen 4208 Drill Press is offered at an available listing price of $119.99 but you can claim a discount up to $81.53 with free shipping. You may extend an additional 1 year for a cost of $4.99 or an extended 2 years for a cost of $6.99 serve as a protection plan for the equipment’s repairs and maintenance. Generally, it has an included warranty service of 2 years.
Apart from the main equipment, customers also bought additional accessory parts along with the equipment which include 2.5 InchPerformance Tool Drill Press Vise (item model number: W3939) amounting to $15.18.
WHAT TO EXPECT INSIDE THE PACKAGING KIT?
- Wen 4208 Drill Press Unit
- The Keyed Chuck
- Key for the Chuck
- Tools for the Assembly
- Instruction Manual
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AND MARKET COMPETITIVENESS RATING
The Wen 4208 Drill Press is the no. 1 best seller among the stationary type of drill presses. This prestigious reputation gained 4 out of 5 star rating based from 429 numbers of customers. It is generally ranked as no. 2396 among the equipments used for home improvements. This equipment was first launched in the market dated last January 7, 2014.
PRODUCT SPECS AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The Wen 4208 Drill Press has a physical dimension measured at 7.5 x 22.9 x 11 inches and weighing 33.2 pounds. It has an item model number of 4208 for product reference purposes. It is a product of China and comes usually in yellow color. Its power source is a corded electric type. This drilling press equipment is available for domestic shipping within the areas of the USA but not eligible for international shipping.
PROS AND CONS
The Wen 4208 Drill Press is convenient equipment, especially to the wood workers to efficiently undertake their tasks and manage the production as well. Some of the factors why these labor professionals select Wen Drill Press is because of its accuracy, versatility, consistency, user-friendly, silent upon starting, speed, safety, reliability and functionality. The craftsmanship of the wood worker will be enhanced and make the work flow faster. It is perfectequipment not only for wooden materials, but also to metals, plastics and other fabricated materials.