Construction companies and furniture distributors and manufacturers have the common objective and this is to efficiently drive their tasks in the most feasible way. The time for construction or making of the furniture usually takes a long period of time if using manual tools, but thanks to this Delta Laser Drill Press to provide an exceptional performance for ease of working tasks, consistent outputs, and efficient production. To have a manageable drilling capacity and transitions, get your Delta Laser Drill Press now and witness its multi-talented, practical, piercing aptitude and other expert attribute functions.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES AND CONVENIENCE OF THE PRODUCT
- Its power performance is controlled by the heavy duty motor for extensive and accurate drilling.
- It has an Auto-Tensioning Belt Drive System intended to the changes of speed, accuracy and designed to foster precision.
- This equipment manifest motor alignment, ideal for working on wood’s thickness, maximizes transmission capacity, time saving, professionally versatile and it has a uniform belt transition capacity.
- It can generate 170 up to 3000 full drillings speeds with 16 types of drills
- Contains a 6 inch quill stroke practical for industrial and carpentry applications.
- It has a wood worker table that levels between 0 up to 90 degrees angled both in left and right position. It can also be tilted forward between 0 to 48 degrees movement.
- Has easy to move angle adjustments intended for locking levers on the surface of the table.
- Consist of Twin Laser that will provide its deep and accurate drilling capacity.
- Contains a T-slot outline for the clamping.
- It has a replaceable or removable center insert intended for the table drilling.
- Allows the user to adjust the scale at zero capacity, consist of adjustable micro depth stops and depth scales characterized as independent scales.
- Have a repetitive drilling capacity in just a few seconds.
- Contains an LED light to illuminate the work surface for the purpose of visibility and to focus on the work.
- Its cast iron has a non-tip base intended for the maximum stability.
- The power source of this equipment is electrically corded at a voltage of 120 volts.
COMPETITIVE PRICING AND WARRANTY DETAILS
The Delta Laser Drill Press has a competitive market price of $1,424.38 but can be discounted up to $1,049 with free shipment. It has a 5 year warranty and can be backed by an additional 2 years of warranty service for only &76.83. The coverage of the warranty includes breakdowns and malfunctioning of the product after the primary warranty expires, it has 24 hours customer support for any concerns and complaints, the repairs and maintenance are free shipments with no hidden charges and other deductions and there is a guaranteed money payback within the first 30 days of its purchase.
Moreover, it can be bought accompanied with these other accessory tools such as Adjustable Mobile Base for Power Tools (item model number: HTC 2000) amounting to $58.98, Delta Biesemeyer Drill Press France (item model number: 18-901) amounting to $42.99 and Big Horn Drill Press Vise Clamp (item model number: 19630) amounting to $26.21. A discount is usually provided if the items are purchased as a whole.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND OTHER TECHNICAL MEASUREMENTS
The Delta Laser Drill Press has physical dimensions of 20 x 70 x 28 inches (WxHxD) weighing 261 pounds. It has a 5/8 inches pertaining to the capacity of its key chuck. In addition, it has a 3/4 induction motor great for its horsepower capacity. It usually comes with silver color equipment. Its part number and item model number is 18-900L.
BASIC PARTS OF A DRILLING PRESS
- On/Off Switch
- Quill Feed
- Table Lock
- Drill Chuck
- Table Elevation Crank
CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION AND MARKET COMPETITIVENESS RATING
The quality, reliability and practicality of using the Delta Laser Drill Press raised its reputation and gained 4 out of 5 ratings based from 56 numbers of customers who purchased and used the product. It is ranked as no. 65051 among the general drilling press worldwide. This product became available in the market last August 4, 2010.