Delta 18 900l 18 inch laser drill press is a really worthwhile investment, popular with contractors and professional workers, this beast is a real workhorse. If the price puts you off, you need to read further to see what you’re actually getting for your hard earned buck. We look more into the specifications and the functions.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES AND CONVENIENCE OF THE DELTA 18-900L 18 INCH LASER DRILL PRESS
- Its power performance is controlled by the heavy duty motor for extensive and accurate drilling.
- It has an Auto-Tensioning Belt Drive System intended to the changes of speed, accuracy and designed to foster precision.
- This equipment manifest motor alignment, ideal for working on wood’s thickness, maximizes transmission capacity, time saving, professionally versatile and it has a uniform belt transition capacity.
- It can generate 170 up to 3000 full drillings speeds with 16 types of drills
- Contains a 6 inch quill stroke practical for industrial and carpentry applications.
- It has a wood worker table that levels between 0 up to 90 degrees angled both in left and right position. It can also be tilted forward between 0 to 48 degrees movement.
- Has easy to move angle adjustments intended for locking levers on the surface of the table.
- Consist of Twin Laser that will provide its deep and accurate drilling capacity.
- Contains a T-slot outline for the clamping.
- It has a replaceable or removable center insert intended for the table drilling.
- Allows the user to adjust the scale at zero capacity, consist of adjustable micro depth stops and depth scales characterized as independent scales.
- Have a repetitive drilling capacity in just a few seconds.
- Contains an LED light to illuminate the work surface for the purpose of visibility and to focus on the work.
- Its cast iron has a non-tip base intended for the maximum stability.
- The power source of this equipment is electrically corded at a voltage of 120 volts.
COMPETITIVE PRICING AND WARRANTY DETAILS
The Delta Laser Drill Press has a competitive market price of well under $1,500 but can be discounted even further if you check for coupons and grab it with free shipment. It has a 5 year warranty which we think alone makes this a good starting point when considering buying options. The coverage of the warranty includes breakdowns and malfunctioning of the product after the primary warranty expires, it has 24 hours customer support for any concerns and complaints, the repairs and maintenance are free shipments with no hidden charges and other deductions and there is a guaranteed money payback within the first 30 days of its purchase.
Moreover, it can be bought accompanied with these other accessory tools such as Adjustable Mobile Base for Power Tools (item model number: HTC 2000) or the Delta Biesemeyer Drill Press France (item model number: 18-901) and Big Horn Drill Press Vise Clamp (item model number: 19630) which are the three most bought items to go with the drill.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND OTHER TECHNICAL MEASUREMENTS
The Delta Laser Drill Press has physical dimensions of 20 x 70 x 28 inches (WxHxD) weighing 261 pounds. It has a 5/8 inches pertaining to the capacity of its key chuck. In addition, it has a 3/4 induction motor great for its horsepower capacity. It usually comes with silver color equipment. Its part number and item model number is 18-900L.
BASIC PARTS OF A DRILLING PRESS
- On/Off Switch
- Quill Feed
- Table Lock
- Drill Chuck
- Table Elevation Crank
CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION AND MARKET COMPETITIVENESS RATING
The quality, reliability and practicality of using the Delta Laser Drill Press raised its reputation thanks to glowing reviews left by buyers. This product became available in the market back in August 2010 and will remain a popular machine for the serious craftsman.