SKIL 3320-01 3.2 AMP 10 INCH DRILL PRESS is our number one suggestion for anyone looking for the best magnetic drill press. Does it offer value for money ? It’s also our go to product for those looking for the drill press under $200.
WHY WE LIKE THE SKIL 3320
If like me you really do hate working and having to use a hand held manual tool drill? Well stress no more, as we’re in the 21st Century and there are modern devices for drilling, piercing, sanding, plating, and other fabrication activities pertaining to construction, industrial, carpentry and woodworking services are the most popular equipment launched in the market today. The fast, easy, consistent, accurate, versatile, reliable and quality standard of specifications and features had defeated the conventional devices. The production activities and working activities are handled efficiently and effectively because of the state-of-the-art, dynamic and user-friendly characteristic of the device. It is a pretty good investment, especially for wood and carpentry industries. You may find this equipment not too expensive yet offer a long term service. So once you’ve decided to order a SKIL 3320-01 3.2 AMP 10 INCH DRILL PRESS you’ll soon be getting used to this amazing drilling press equipment!
AWESOME FEATURES THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN IN THIS PRODUCT!
- Have a superior power that is ideal for bolder and vast projects.
- It has a depth control system for ease-of-use and a bump off switch for the safety purposes.
- Contains a X2 2-Beam Laser that drills precise holes alignment and depth adjustment system to do consistent drilling functions.
- Has a 5 speed cutting functions to pierce holes cleanly through the material such as metal, wood and other materials using this Skil Drill Press.
- It has the capacity to cut larger diameters pertaining to wood cutting and working.
- Its amazing work surface can be tilted from 0 up to 45 degrees.
- The speed capacity is 5 and has a speed RPM of 750 up to 3,050.
- Its chuck size is measured at 0.50 inches and the dimension of the table is 7-5/8 inch. The working table can be tilted at an angle of 0 up to 45 degrees.
- The size of the drill in the center is measured at 10 inches.
- It has an amperage of 3.2 and a voltage range of 120 volts.
- Certified by the CSA/US as they conduct product testing in this equipment.
HAVE A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE ITS PACKAGING BOX
- Chuck key
- Working Table
- (2) Double A Batteries
- Cast Iron Base
- The Skil 3320 10 inch Drill Press Motor Equipment
- Instruction Manual
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SHIPMENT INFORMATION
The Skil Drill Press has a physical dimension measured at 21.8 x 9.8 x 15.3 inch, weighing 52.2 pounds and has a shipping weight of 55 pounds. The product’s part number is 3320-01 RT and its item model number is 3320-01 both for reference purposes. It usually comes with the red color. It is available for domestic shipping as long as within the areas of the USA and not applicable for shipment in terms of international.
SKIL 3320-01 3.2 AMP 10 INCH DRILL PRESS WARRANTY
The Skil 3320-01 Drill Press is in our opinion without a doubt the best seller among the power magnetic drill type of presses. Some customers buy this along with the accessory products including Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise, which compliments the main purchase nicely. If you’re after this 4″ vise, order it here for swift delivery. So, back to the Skil item, we appreciate how important a warranty is when choosing a new purchase. It has a limited of 3 years warranty service.
SKIL 3320-01 3.2 AMP 10 INCH DRILL PRESS POPULARITY IN THE MARKET
The Skil Drill Press gained its fame because of its practical, reliable and quality performance and rated it at 4.5+ out of 5 based from a number customers who purchased and actually used the product. Generally, it ticks all the boxes among all the drill presses in the market. It was first released and became available on the market back in April 4, 2004 and we’re so happy so see this amazing tool still as popular today as it was 13 years ago.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHILE USING A DRILL PRESS
- Wear eye protection to avoid unnecessary accidents that may irritate the eyes.
- Check the shank of the drill if proper position so that the spindle will not fall.
- Don’t leave the chuck key behind after using the machine.
- Adjust the speed of the drill before proceeding with the piercing.
- When doing the sanding, the RPM should not be more than 1200.
- Don’t grab the item while working.
- For large drills, this equipment should be run at a slower speed.