We like the Shop Fox W1668 a lot and one of the reasons is it’s great as both a drill but also as a spindle sander.
Great as a 12-speed drill press this W1668 also doubles as an equally good oscillating sander that can be used for efficient contour sanding.
The advantage here is although this isn’t the cheapest product we have reviewed, it means you won’t need to buy a sander. Ideal for use at home but also contractors have these in their workshops. Modern day pressures mean production needs to be fast and as efficient as possible. Of course, this efficient production cannot be possible without the application of the advanced technological devices we have today. Thanks to the Shop Fox Bench Top Drill Press and Spindle Sander because it’s dual purpose provided a multi functional performance. It is great equipment that can handle two functions which are drilling and sanding. This is a one-of-a-kind device that has the capability to meet the qualifications for the best output.
FEATURES OF THE EQUIPMENT AND OTHER TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Consists of a 12 speed motor that has a 2-in-1 function, it can be a driller and a sander. Its oscillating slander is practical and efficient when sanding the contours.
- You may find a clearance hole on the table that is usually for the sanding, it will make the job less messy and it has a dust collection port to abduct all of the dust particles.
- The drilling is made of steel and has the capacity to drill for about 3/4.
- The working table can be tilted around 90 degrees in the direction of right and left.
- To accommodate the work adjust the table height and conduct sanding angles.
- In just a few seconds, you can convert the Oscillating Drilling Press from drilling type into a sanding type, this latter type will provide for the smooth finishing of the material.
- It includes a drum kit that contains 3 pieces of spinder sander as well as a mandrel.
- It has a 1 inch, 1.5 inch and 2 inch drums and an 80 piece of grit sand paper that must be fitted to the aforementioned measurements.
- The speed of this equipment is 12 and the speed RPM is between 250 up to 3050.
SHOP FOX W1668 DRILL PRESS COMPETITIVE PRICING
The Shop Fox Bench Top Drill Press and Spindle Sander are a 2-in-1 functional drilling and sanding that is offered to the market at a price that we feel is competitive for what you’re getting. This drilling press equipment is available for quick mainland shipping, so you can order today and expect delivery quickly.
The customers who bought this product have the peace of mind they’ve got the support of a reliable warranty too.
EQUIPMENT SPECS AND OTHER TECHNICAL MEASUREMENTS
The Shop Fox Top Bench Top Drill Press and Spindle Sander have a physical dimension measured at 23 x 14 x 38 inches, weighing 122.4 pounds and a shipping weight that is approximately 130 pounds. Its part number is W1668 for reference purposes. The overall height of this equipment is 38 inches. Its drilling motor is 3/4 HP with a 1725 RPM having a voltage range of 100 volts. The parts of the drill contains 3 1/4 inches of spindle travel, 13 1/4 inches of swing, 5/8 inches of drill chuck, 2 1/4 inches of dust port, 12 3/8 in diameterround table, 360 degree table swing, 2 inches of table dust port, a sanding drum and an oscillating spindle.
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE BRAND AND PRODUCT POPULARITY IN THE MARKET
The Shop Fox Bench Top Drill Press and Spindle Sandler gained it’s popularity partly due to the specifications of the machine but also as the pricing is on a par with rival brands of similar specifications.